Christmas and New Year are coming in the next few weeks. I hope you have arranged everything and you are ready for a merry Christmas and happy New Year!
For the Emotional Support Group members, I am looking forward to see you next year on the 6th of January. And the good news is our Emotional Support Group 2 will be back starting from session 1 on the 7th of January, so if you missed group 1 it is a good opportunity for you to start from the beginning. You can find more information from here.
What is more if you haven’t made any plans for Christmas yet; you are very welcome to come back “Home” by joining our Christmas Eve WelcomeHome event. Let’s have a warm and merry Christmas together! You can find more information from here.
At last, here are 5 tips for WelcomeHome members:
1) List 10 best things you have done this year and remember them;
2) List 10 worst things you have done this year, learn from it and let them go;
3) List 10 goals you are going to achieve next year, put it on the wall;
4) Clean you room, buy yourself, your family and friends a small gift. Say thank you and you deserve it!
5) Sit back, relax and enjoy a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
With best wishes,
WelcomeHome Multi-language Support
WelcomeHome Support people from overseas.
What is more