One to one Peer Support
We are listening We are helping We are professional We are your “family” abroad
Our peer support counsellors
How it works
- The only thing you need to do is to fill in this form which takes less than three minutes.
- We will find you a peer support counsellor and contact you to arrange the meeting.
How much does it cost?
- To be able to keep the project running we charge £10/hour for students, £15/hour for non-students.
- This is not professional counselling service, the aim of the service is to general support you to live, study and work in a foreign country. To find out more about our professional counselling service, please click here.
- This is one-to-one support services; we also provide group support services, for more information click here.
- To protect you and our peer support counsellors, please do not contact them privately. However you are welcome to contact us by email at : firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.
What people say
“It was really helpful and it helped me to have a clearer mind, and encouraged me to find my own way here in the UK.”
“My peer support counsellor is a really nice and kind person, she makes me feel I am not by myself anymore. ”